San Diego SHRM is working to keep you up-to-date on the issues and events that directly affect HR professionals and their companies. A complete schedule of this years shows will be available soon, but in the meantime check out some of informative shows that have already aired below or Listen to San Diego SHRM Radio here.
2015 WS Radio Shows
September 11, 2015: Speciality Staffing and C-Level Recruitment
- Guest, John McIntyre, Co-Founder of Real Executives America
August 28, 2015: Yes, Virginia, They Are Outsourcing Non-IT Talent Functions Too!
- Guest, Blair Baker, Chief Technology Evangelist, 1903 Solutions
July 17, 2015: California's Sick Pay Rules
- Guest, Lisa Frank, Partner, Kasper and Frank, LLP
June 26, 2015: Workplace Divorce: What You Can't See-And Does-Hurt Your Organization
- Guests, Mr. Frank Nageotte, Attorney, and Ms. Cinda Jones, CFP, CDFA
June 12, 2015: To Get What You Want, Forget What You Want: How to Position Yourself and Your Work to Gain Respect and Acknowledgement
- Guest, Grace Judson, Writer, Linguist; Past President, Association of Training and Development, San Diego
May 22, 2015: Position Yourself to Succeed in the Purpose Economy
- Guest, Dr. Judy Enns, Executive VP, HR Division, of Eastridge Workforce Solutions
May 8, 2015: What CEO's Really Want From Their HR Associates
- Host, Nina Woodard, Past President, San Diego Society for Human Resource Management
April 10, 2015: Competency Based Education
- Guest, Dr. Kathleen Bates , Assistant Professor, Brandman University
March 27, 2015: Benefits of Corporate Wellness
- Guest, Amit Sangani, CEO, Strive 2B Fit
March 13, 2015: Following Up Post ACA Sign Up, How Things Are Falling Into Place
- Guests, Steve Austin, Regional Territorial Vice President, HealthMarkets Insurance Agency and Jerry Volante, Agent, HealthMarkets Insurance Agency
February 27, 2015: The Elder Care Handbook, Preparing for Long Term Care
- Attorney and Author, Stuart Forman, shares the lessons he has learned in his practice and his life, in his new book, “The ElderCare Ready Book”.
February 6, 2015: Understanding and Enrolling in the ACA
Januray 23, 2015: The NLRB: A Look Back at 2014, Looking Ahead to 2015
- Guest, Ms. Hollis R. Peterson, Senior Counsel, Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP
January 9, 2015: Building Your Competency and Knowledge
- Guest, Lauri Chua, 2015 Vice President, SD SHRM Conferences, and HR Knowledge Advisor for SHRM.