Welcome to San Diego SHRM!
We are delighted that you have made the decision to join and we encourage you to make the most of your membership thru an array of opportunities, from volunteering on a committee, attending monthly events, networking with other hr professionals and much more.
we have highlighted a few of the opportunities for new members on the new member concierge page here, but feel free to reach out to our executive director or to any san Diego SHRM board members with any questions you may have. Don't let your membership sit idle. Get involved today!
San Diego SHRM Members Receive:
- Networking opportunities with nearly 700 San Diego SHRM members and the broader San Diego business community through our monthly meetings
- Access to our new online community, member directory search & mobile app
- SHRM & HRCI recertification credits at nearly all educational programs
- Members only discounts for programming and conferences (deeper discounts available for those who are both SHRM & SD SHRM members)
- Employment law and legislative updates from our Vice President of Legislation
- Volunteer committees to expand your professional network in your own backyard
Click the link below to see our full calendar of events. Click on each event for more information and to register.
Meet The Board
San Diego SHRM board is comprised of 17 members of the San Diego HR Community.
Volunteer on a committee! San Diego SHRM offers opportunities ranging from short-term commitments to annual positions. Get in the spirit of volunteering for rewarding experiences that yield both professional growth and personal satisfaction.
San Diego SHRM offers a unique social networking platform within the member portion of our website. Click here to learn more about SocialLink and start connecting with the San Diego HR Community.
Refer a Friend
Save on your next Event
Receive $15 off your next event. Use this promo Code when registering online for an upcoming event. Use the promotional code below upon check out.
Andy Covell, SHRM-SCP, SPHR Ann Wilson, SHRM-CP, PHR
2018 SD SHRM President 2018 VP Membership