SD SHRM is currently accepting applications for the 2021 Board of Directors.
All nominations must be received by September 18, 2020.
San Diego SHRM is currently seeking dedicated, energetic, and empowered HR professionals and partners to serve as leaders on the 2021 San Diego SHRM Board of Directors.
The Board of San Diego SHRM:
- Sets Organizational Direction
- Provides Oversight
- Ensures Necessary Resources for the Organization
Professional and Partner Members are eligible to serve on the Board.
Please nominate only yourself for a position on the Board. If you know of another Professional Member whom you think would be qualified and interested in serving, please discuss the idea with the member and encourage them to apply.
To serve on the board you must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Must be a member of San Diego SHRM and SHRM National
- Must attend one Board meeting per month (typically the 3rd Tuesday of each month, 5:30-7:30 pm)
- Be able to provide the time necessary to carry out the specific duties of the position
- Must attend chapter events during the year
- Donate a minimum of $30 to The SHRM Foundation
The following Board positions are up for nomination and subsequent election by the membership in October:
- President (1 year term/professional members only)
- President-Elect (1 year term/professional members only)
- Treasurer (2 year term)
- Secretary (1 year term)
- Vice President of Legislation (2 year term)
- Vice President of Communications (2 year term)
- Vice President of Membership (1 year term)
- Vice President of Conferences (1 year term)
- Vice President of Educational Services (1 year term)
- Vice President of Workforce Readiness (1 year term)
- Vice President of Programs (1 year term)
- Vice President of Sponsorship (1 year term)
Click here for a list of office descriptions.
Please complete the form below to apply to serve on the 2021 Board of Directors.