HR Consultants—The HR Consultants page provides an opportunity to identify your specialty areas of services. Your listing will include your company name, logo, a brief description of your company, plus a link to your website.
Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin
11622 El Camino Real, Suite 300, San Diego, CA 92130
(858) 755-8500 | www.pettitkohn.com
Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin is an AV-rated, full-service law firm with expertise in business litigation and employment-related matters in both state and federal courts. The Employment & Labor team provides efficient and cost-effective employment counseling and litigation services for businesses throughout California and Arizona. Pettit Kohn represents and partners with employers across all industries, from small sole proprietorships to Fortune 50 corporations and our client-centered approach focuses on understanding and advancing our client’s specific business and litigation objectives.
Our services include:
- Defending of all forms of Employment Litigation – in State and Federal Courts, arbitration proceedings, and before State and Federal Agencies
- Drafting and Reviewing Employment Handbooks, Policies, and Employment Agreements
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Employee Management Training (from interviewing and hiring through termination of employment)
- Wage & Hour Compliance & Litigation Defense (including class and representative claims)
- Leaves of Absence
- Discrimination & Retaliation
26 Executive Park #200
Irvine, CA 92614
Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We deliver choice, predictability, affordability and access to quality care through connected, personalized solutions that advance whole person health, both in body and mind. With more than 170 million customer and patient relationships in more than 30 countries and jurisdictions, we harness actionable insights that drive better health care results. Our global workforce of more than 70,000 employees are dedicated to living our mission and being champions of our customers and communities each and every day.
Optimum Comp Advantage, Inc
San Diego, CA
(760) 330-6607 | www.OptimumCompAdvantage.com | Tim.Silvera@optimumcompadvantage.com
Optimum Comp Advantage, Inc. (OCA)’s consulting practice specializes in designing essential compensation and performance practices for better business results. OCA modernizes the compensation and performance practices of small, high-growth and mid-size companies for today’s workforce. OCA’s Optimum Rewards strategy transforms the way clients achieve success and motivates today’s workforce to commit to better business outcomes.
OCA specializes in:
- Executive compensation studies
- Broad-based compensation studies
- Short and long-term incentive plan design
- Sales compensation design and practices
- Performance Optimization
- Career Track Job Structures
Leave Management Solutions
PO Box 2625, Murphys, CA 95247
866-838-7188 | firstname.lastname@example.org | leavemanagementsolutions.com
Want to avoid a FMLA/CFRA or ADA/FEHA medical leave lawsuit you can’t win? LMS helps companies of all sizes affordably control their FMLA/CFRA, ADA/FEHA, and other California and federal Medical Leaves with our Integrated Leave Management System™. We provide the most comprehensive and affordable library of prewritten medical leave and ADA compliance forms, in-depth training, and regularly scheduled monthly coaching. You can get:
- LMS Membership granting access to our library of prewritten forms, color-coded instructions, and bulletproof workflows,
- Online Certification Course to become a Leave and Accommodation Management Specialist,
- Individual modules and packages are available separately with or without the Certification Track,
- 2-Day Ultimate Guide to California Medical Leaves and Accommodation Workshop/Live Stream,
- One-on-One Consulting with our expert HR consultant, trainer, and founder,
- Online monthly group meetings to resolve your toughest leave and accommodation challenges without stress,
- The confidence to handle any leave and accommodation challenge thrown your way!
If you want to avoid the ordeal of a FMLA/CFRA or ADA/FEHA lawsuit, improve productivity, save money, and time, we have your back 24/7/365. Call us at 1-866-838-7188 and let us help you!
3655 Nobel Drive, Suite 140, San Diego, CA 92122
858-888-4016 | email@example.com
Offering a workplace college savings program is free and easy for employers to offer and can make a real impact on your employees lives.
- ScholarShare, is the state of California’s 529 College Savings Plan, provides families with a tax-advantaged way to deposit after-tax contributions to save for future college expenses. Earnings, if any, are tax-deferred and disbursements when used for tuition and other qualified higher education expenses, are federal and state tax-free.
- The ScholarShare 529 Workplace Saving Program can help make it simple and easy for your employees to save for higher education costs via direct deposit contributions.
- Providing a 529 workplace savings plan can make a tangible difference in employees’ lives: Saving for college using a 529 college savings plan is potentially worth thousands of dollars in tax advantages to employees, at no cost to the employer.
- College savers who don’t use a 529 plan may be making at least one critical savings mistake that is costing them thousands of dollars when it comes time to pay for college. From paying taxes on college savings and paying higher fees than necessary, to limiting their financial aid award potential and saving where their funds won’t earn enough, workers need help to maximize their college savings.
- Over 1,000 California employers are already providing a workplace college savings plan, and more employers continue to do so every day.
The ScholarShare 529 Workplace Savings Program works with companies of all sizes from small to mid-sized and even startups. To learn more about the ScholarShare 529 Workplace Savings Program visit our website at: www.scholarshare529.com/employer/ or contact your local ScholarShare 529 Consultant, Julio Lugo at Tel: 858-888-4016 email: firstname.lastname@example.org