why join san diego shrm?
"When you join San Diego SHRM, you gain access to a great resource for community, content and connections. I am very appreciative of the opportunities to connect with like-minded HR practitioners in the San Diego area." - Randall Clark, Sempra Energy
Meetings, workshops and conferences
- SD SHRM presents programs on the topics that matter most to human resource professionals. As a member, you will be able to attend these meetings at reduced costs.
- SD SHRM provides regular reports on new and pending legislation, as well as relevant court decisions that affect human resource professionals and their companies.
San Diego shrm's exclusive career center
- The San Diego SHRM Career Center allows members to post and search for available HR jobs in San Diego County. Members receive extreme discounts on job postings, and job seekers can post their resumes for free!
THE RESOURCE BLOG
- THE RESOURCE is filled with timely articles, legislative updates, meeting and program opportunities, plus many other issues of interest. Issues come out 6 times per calendar year.
- The directory contains a listing of members by name and by employer. This is an effective tool for connecting with other human resource professionals.
- The SD SHRM website provides access to the Career Center for SD SHRM members, employment law updates, event information, and articles and topics of interest.
SHRM-SCP & SHRM-SCP STUDY GROUPS
- SD SHRM offers study groups designed to prepare experienced human resource practitioners and/or recent college graduates for the SHRM-CP/SCP exam.
- SD SHRM members receive a 30% discount on advertising, such as paid email blasts.
SAN DIEGO BUSINESS JOURNAL
- Free mailed subscription to the San Diego Business Journal ($129 value).